Study after study has shown that as a society we are more sleep deprived than ever. And if you want to get rid of your flabby arms, sleep deprivation will hold you back. It’s really that critical here.
Unfortunately, a lack of sleep causes many different changes in your body that make your flab-less mission that much harder. One negative is the decrease in growth hormone output-a hormone that burns fat and builds muscle.
And also bear in mind that not getting sleep will decrease the replenishment of certain neurotransmitters in your brain which are responsible for mood. And getting rid of arm flab with a poor mood is like pushing a boulder up a hill.
Thus, here are five tips on how to get rid of flabby arms with sleep optimization:
1. Avoid the light. A single ray of light hitting your eyes can ruin your sleep. Light is the strongest signal your body uses for establishing sleep cycles. Either board up your windows or use a sleep mask if light is an issue.
2. Exert your brain. Your brain uses ATP to produce energy. If you exhaust a lot of ATP during the day, you will sleep better at night. So make sure you take part in activities that are mentally challenging.
3. Do not deviate from your schedule. A single day of sleeping in can shift your sleep schedule forward by a couple of hours. And once this happens, sleep quality will decrease. So stick with a regular schedule and do not deviate no matter what!
4. Determine whether or not you have a substantial sleep debt. Everyone has some level of sleep debt. If you completely eliminated your sleep debt, you would have no drive to fall asleep. Do something monotonous and if your eyes become heavy, your sleep debt is too big.
5. Avoid acute increases in stress. If you have a huge stressor during the day, the stress pathways in your brain can remain overactive at night. Thus, you will have poor sleep.
Getting a full night’s sleep will make the process of getting rid of arm fat much easier. Managing a sleep debt while trying to get toned arms is like trying to run a marathon with a bag of rocks on your back. So get sleeping tonight!
Author Katherine Crawford, a fitness physiologist and recent brachioplasty sufferer, instructs on how to get rid of flabby arms. Unearth how to get sexy and toned arms by exploring her blog with advice on how to avoid a brachioplasty now!
Latest posts by lifestyle (see all)
- The Respect Principle Pdf – What men Secretly Want! - May 7, 2016
- How to Know if a Person Truly Loves You - April 17, 2016
- Grow Taller Dynamics Why You Should Buy It? - March 9, 2016