The fat surrounding the hips is very difficult to lose for men and especially for women. To quickly get rid of them and remove overall body fat without using surgery is to follow the tips below.
Top five methods on how to get rid of fats on hips
1. To decrease fat around hips fast as well as tummy fat, you should do half an hour of cardio exercises three times weekly. These include biking, jogging, rowing or swimming. These exercises increase the rate of your heart which then helps burn off calories. When your body gets used to such workouts, you should increase gradually the length and intensity of such workouts so as to eliminate abdominal fat and those around your thighs.
2. One of the effective ways on how to eliminate the fat on your hips is to perform strength training three times per week with a day or two in between these workouts.
There are various exercises for this such as leg kick backs, leg press, leg lifts, lunges and squats. Using an abductor machine would also be effective. Do 2 to 3 sets of these and then pick a weight which shall permit you to perform 8 to 12 reps for every set. You should rest for thirty seconds in between the sets. You should move speedily through the exercise so as to increase your ability to lose excess weight and burn fat and calories.
Each of the main muscle groups must be stretched for thirty seconds following your strength training workouts. Combine the stretches on the times when you do both strength training and cardio exercises together.
3. For each workout, try doing hip-abduction exercises. You lie on the left side on the ground with the left leg bent slightly at your knee while the right leg must be straight. Have a dumbbell in the right hand and then put your hand on the right thigh. Gradually lift the weighted right leg as far away as possible and keep this straight. Lower the left leg to the ground and then repeat. Do this on the other side using the left leg.
4. You can also perform lunges which exercise the hips, glutes, thighs and stomach fat. You just need to stand up and your feet and hands behind your hips or neck. Move forward one step with the right foot and then lower the body with your back straight till the right thing becomes parallel with the round. The feet must be brought together. Do this again with the other foot. Perform as many repetitions as you can.
5. At home, remove sweet foods and just take in food that are moderate in carbs, high in protein and low in fat. The foods that are healthy are fruit, fish, veggies, lean meat, whole grains and dairy that are low in fat. Stay away from fruit drinks and soda and drink water instead. Try to remove 500 calories in your everyday calorie intake to lose two pounds of fat weekly.
Fat around the hips can be very embarrassing. Try these five methods on how to get rid of fat on hips so that you would feel confident about your body again.